Don't ya hate it when an innocent enough moment turns into disaster? That's really funny. Happy Birthday to you, buy the way. Any big plans! We should get together and celebrate the last year of our 20's together! :)
"Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves." — Gordon B. Hinckley
3 comments:
Oh that is sooooo funny! I can totally relate! That is so funny. I'm just glad that I'm not the only one that has stuff like this happen. So funny!
So funny!
Don't ya hate it when an innocent enough moment turns into disaster? That's really funny. Happy Birthday to you, buy the way. Any big plans! We should get together and celebrate the last year of our 20's together! :)
Post a Comment