Friday, March 12, 2010

New PJ's

While they were in town, my parents got Parker and Autumn some new pajamas. Parker and Autumn both wanted to put them on right away and wore them for the rest of the day (including a trip to lunch and the grocery store) . Since then, we have had a few tantrums over the pajamas. Parker cried (for quite a while) when he was informed that his new PJ's were dirty and he couldn't wear them. Autumn had a tantrum when I had to change her out of her new PJ's the next morning. She literally cried for at least 10 minutes standing by the dirty clothes basket (where I had put the pajamas). That night when I told her that it was time time to get jammies on, she ran straight for the washer and pointed up at the dirty clothes basket. I didn't even try to talk her into clean jammies, I just took the dirty ones out of the basket and put them on her. (I still have to hide them from her, or she wants to put them on as soon as she sees them.) Needless to say, they LOVE their new PJ's!

No comments: