So we bought a used crib off KSL last spring, in preparation for our little Lincoln. (Old crib was finished.) I was pretty excited about spending $50 on our "new" crib that looked pretty nice. A few weeks ago, when we went to put it up, we decided to look it up online and we saw that it had been recalled. I figured we were just out $50, but Paul talked me into calling Wal-Mart and seeing if they could help us. I explained that we had purchased this crib used online, but that it was sold at Wal-Mart and was recalled. A few hours later, after bringing in our recalled crib, they handed us a store credit of $127. So we bought a new crib and we love it! Sleep tight little Lincoln.
Monday, November 29, 2010
New Crib
So we bought a used crib off KSL last spring, in preparation for our little Lincoln. (Old crib was finished.) I was pretty excited about spending $50 on our "new" crib that looked pretty nice. A few weeks ago, when we went to put it up, we decided to look it up online and we saw that it had been recalled. I figured we were just out $50, but Paul talked me into calling Wal-Mart and seeing if they could help us. I explained that we had purchased this crib used online, but that it was sold at Wal-Mart and was recalled. A few hours later, after bringing in our recalled crib, they handed us a store credit of $127. So we bought a new crib and we love it! Sleep tight little Lincoln.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love it! That is the same exact thing that happened to us. Walmart is just awesome. I am glad Lincoln likes his new crib! Cute Christmas card too! You have such cute kids!
That's awesome
Post a Comment