Monday, January 17, 2011

6 months!


Our little Lincoln is 6 months old. He is still such a happy little guy and is a very snuggly baby. He is babbling like crazy. Paul thinks he is saying Dada, but it is more like dadadadada. He sits up and plays with toys. Occasionally, he still has a fall, but but knows how to roll down slowly, so he doesn't get hurt. He has now started eating baby cereal. He was confused at first, but now swallows it down happily and gets excited when he sees the spoon coming for his mouth. I cannot believe how fast time is flying when it comes to this little guy! At 6 and 1/2 months he is 18 lbs. 7 ozs. (59.77%tile) and 26 inches long (24.46%tile). He is such a happy little guy. When I took him to the doctor for his check-up, he had an ear infection in both ears! He hasn't been sleeping that great, but I didn't think he had an ear infection. Poor guy!




































No comments: