Monday, September 5, 2011

New Car...New to Us


We thought we would drive our Envoy until it died, but it was having problem after problem, so we decided to get something with less problems.  So we are on car number 4 of our married life.  We bought a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe.  We don't have as much cargo space as we used to, but we have as much as we need at this point in our life.  I like driving a little bit smaller car and the kids seem to like it too.



Paul and I stopped at a dealership one evening, just to look.  A couple of hours later we were still there...Lincoln and Parker fell asleep and I kept Autumn entertained with the camera.  We couldn't come to an agreement on the price that Saturday night, so we walked.  But Monday morning, after doing more research, we had a change of heart.  Paul walked into the dealership and asked for the same deal they had offered us before and they gave it to us.  Happy Labor Day to us!







No comments: