On September 20th, our little boy turned 1 year old. I can't believe how fast time flies! Paul and I feel so blessed to have such a happy and healthy little boy. We had a birthday party on Saturday night. Grandma and Grandpa Jones were in town for the big event. Our group of family and friends gathered around to watch him dig into is birthday cupcake. At first, he was a little unsure of what to do. But once he got his fingers in it, he started smiling and squealing. After cake, he opened his presents and played with all of his new toys for the rest of the night. Here are some highlight photos from his birthday party.Thursday, September 27, 2007
Happy Birthday Parker!
On September 20th, our little boy turned 1 year old. I can't believe how fast time flies! Paul and I feel so blessed to have such a happy and healthy little boy. We had a birthday party on Saturday night. Grandma and Grandpa Jones were in town for the big event. Our group of family and friends gathered around to watch him dig into is birthday cupcake. At first, he was a little unsure of what to do. But once he got his fingers in it, he started smiling and squealing. After cake, he opened his presents and played with all of his new toys for the rest of the night. Here are some highlight photos from his birthday party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Little PJ is too cute!
I've been waiting and waiting to see some pictures of the big party so thanks for getting them up here. It looks like Parker had a great first birthday. I wish I could have been there for all the fun.
Wow, you guys have a cute kid. Congrats and good luck. Thanks for getting a hold of me Laura.
-Nathan
happy birthday little parker! we hope you like our son, john william hyde jr., who will be joining us shortly. or it could be goldie hart hyde. or it could be maximilian mark hyde, who knows? either way parker we hope our baby gets your cheeks.
Oh my goodness! Parker's a year old! It was just yesterday we were swapping labor stories. But well worth it now...he's adorable! And what the heck's with your profile..it says your location is Afghanistan. Are you in the CIA or something? And will you please give Angie a hard time about forgetting to put me on her blogging friends list? What a punk.
Post a Comment