Thursday, October 4, 2007

Getting into Mischief

Occasionally, I get the chance to babysit Trevor, Parker's cousin. The two boys are only a few months apart so they can be a handful. Sometimes they fight over the same toy, scratch each other and knock each other down, but for the most part they are happy to sit and play separately.

It was just such an occasion, when I decided to run upstairs and get a drink. I promise I was only gone for a minute and when I returned, neither one was in sight. The toys they had been playing with had been left on the ground. I then noticed the laundry room door open.

Apparently, both boys had quickly made there way in to the laundry room as soon as I left. It seems they play together just great when they are getting into trouble! They are so much fun, but they sure do move quickly.


2 comments:

The Christensens said...

I don't even know where your laundry room is?
Nice couch!!

Shelly Hyde said...

How cute! Those boys are getting so big.