Today was Parker's Halloween Costume Debut. The Law School had a Halloween Party for the students and their families. He enjoyed pizza, trick or treating to the law students desks, but most of all being with Dad. What a cute little lion!
"Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves." — Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
you are way quick at adding your pics! love your little lion!
What an adorable lion he makes!!! Happy Halloween!...nice that with kids this holiday is actually fun again.:)
He is just too cute. I can't wait for Thanksgiving.
he is a cute little lion!
I cant wait to see you all on Thanksgiving it will be fun fun... we have to have a girls night out before you leave :) Parker is so so cute.
Post a Comment