Thursday, October 18, 2007
Parker's Herd of Toys
Parker likes to gather a few toys, usually balls, and herd them around the room. He throws one, then another close to the first, and another in the same direction. Then he crawls to them and starts all over. It is really quite fun to watch. This could go on forever, until he comes to a cupboard he can open at which point he proceeds to put each ball in the cupboard one by one, opening and closing the cupboard each time. He loves putting things in the cupboards. (Hey, maybe he was always heading there to begin with.)
Earlier today, after I put Parker down for a nap, I hurried to get ready to run on the treadmill for a bit. I was looking everywhere for my running shoes. I was really baffled and couldn't think of any other place they would be. On a whim, I opened one of the kitchen cupboards, and of course, there they were. I laughed out loud. What a sneaky little guy!
Here are some pictures of the herding and other fun pictures of Parker today. In the pictures of him in the chair, I was trying to get one with his eyes open, but he kept blinking when the flash went off. I guess he is like his dad that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
LAURA... YOU ARE SO BLOG SAVY... I AM VERY IMPRESSED
Aloha! Your page looks great! We miss you guys but are glad we can "reconnect" via the internet!
Love you more!
Hsu
Nice slide show! Parker is going to be athletic!
Sure has been a long time since we've had a mission reunion.... what do you say we round some missionaries up... he he...
parker is so cute! it was fun to see you at the trick or treating today! send us an email at thechandlers@gmail.com and I'll email you a link to our blog....it's not on blogspot anymore :)
PS I definitely think we need a campus plaza reunion!
PSS Hubbel's movie looks hilarious! I can't wait to see it!
Check you otu! And you were so scared that you wouldn't be able to do it and yours is better than mine!! SO CUTE!! Where did you find your header? I can't find any cute ones!
Post a Comment