At the end of July, I was able to get together with some mission friends. It was fun to see how everyone is doing and see their little ones.The next few pictures are from our ward 'Chat 'N Chew'. Pretty much, we get together on Sunday evenings to mingle with other couples and eat treats. We have been in our ward for 3 years and have made some GREAT friends. We sure are going to miss them!
And this final video, is a tribute to our little boy, Parker. We were playing with his alphabet puzzle, which has an animal associated with each letter. When we got to the L for lion, he got up and started 'roaring' (which turned into squealing) and running back and forth with his 'paws' in the air. I don't know where we learned this, but it was pretty funny.
Parker is getting so grownup! Everyday he learns something new and he seems to be more and more like a little boy, instead of a baby. He talks so much and pretty much will copy anything you say. He surprises me with his great pronunciation and practically complete sentences. He knows the alphabet, colors, can almost count to 20 and sings along to a few of his favorite Primary songs (Nephi's Courage is his latest favorite.) I am amazed by him everyday; how much his little brain can hold in and how much he is beginning to understand the world around him. I love his little giggly laugh, as he loves to make his own silly jokes and laugh at himself. He is excited for 'Baby Autumn' (which he says perfectly with his cute little voice, as he makes sure that she is included in our prayers). He says he is going to make her laugh and help change her diapers. He will a big help for me and great big brother.

3 comments:
Super cute. I could not hear any sound though!
I've been so excited to see an update and hear about the new place, see all of Parker's new tricks, etc. That picture of him covered in the spaghetti-ohs is so classic! I think that he and Trev will have so much fun racing and maybe Parker can teach Trev how to throw a ball. Hopefully as you get more settled we can see some more pics of the house. Parker really is just so funny and cute - I can't wait to see all his new tricks and see how much he has changed. I wonder what he and Trevor will be like with each other - it should be funny! It makes me homesick for Utah to see you and Paul and Kim and Parker just hanging out! You guys are the best. Just today I was thinking how fun it would be to have a good night of Bohnanza and Split! I would even sacrifice and stay up all night if I had to! he he We're so excited that this is the month for baby Autumn! Trev and I will be coming in November to meet her! Can't wait!
Oh so fun. I didn't know that your laptop went down. That explains why there have been no posts lately. I wish we were closer or you were closer but...is Paul going to interview in Riverside? Best, Best & Krieger?
I think Parker is learning all of his stuff because he has a Mommy who actually loves to play with him! I love you Laura, Kristin
Post a Comment