Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Past few weeks...

Adjusting to having 2 kids and not having a computer at home, make it hard to update the blog as often as I would like. Hopefully, these pictures help fill you in on what we have been up to...



Uncle Steven came to visit. Parker still says, 'Steven coming?'

Thanks for George, Granny!

Parker sharing his toys with Autumn.


Andrew, Trena and Jordan came to visit. Parker and Jordan had fun, as you can see!

BYU Football. Need I say more?




Our ward had an activity at Thanksgiving Point. There was a lot to do there and Parker loved it!

Autumn spent the evening in the stroller.


Our little girl at one month! Time flies!



Picking out a Pumpkin at the Wilcox's 'Pumpkin Patch.' Thanks Jason and Sarah.

Our neighbors have a little girl, Rachel, a few months older than Autumn. Here they are hanging out together in their chairs.

Parker and James

Wheelbarrow rides!

Parker gets worn out after long days of running around outside. This is how we found him when we checked on him before we went to bed. It was not staged!

9 comments:

Ryan said...

cute pictures. welcome back.

Danelle said...

Thank you for updating. All the pictures are so cute. I like how Paul is sleeping, but Autumn appears to be wide awake. We really miss you guys. I want to see those little kiddos and you guys.

Rosander said...

Looks like you have been busy. May 2 was a really hard adjustment for me. It still is. Never enough sleep, hands, time, energy, diapers, clean close, clan house, did I mention time. I'm sure your adjusting better than I am, but I'm really learning over and over that time is going too fast and that I have to take the time to do the important thing, like the stories, hugs, kisses, forts, playing outside, field trips and did I say hugs and kisses?

carrie said...

Your kids are such cuties! We need to get together again soon. Are you going to go to the trick-or-treat thing next week?

Anonymous said...

Autumn is adorable! Parker is so sweet with her, sharing toys, laying beside her.

Christina said...

Hi Laura!! Casey and I were just talking about you on our walk today! I saw the baby announcement on the OCM website. Congratulations! Your children are so beautiful! It's crazy to think you are married and a mama, when it feels like you were just in Ashland yesterday! I'm glad all is well for you guys. What a beautiful family!

Katie said...

Oh, oh, these are just beautiful pictures. I love Autumns beautiful face! She is so adorable. I love the pictures of Parker, what a cutie, sharing with his little sister, and cuddling with his toys, great moments you captured!

Victoria Blanchard said...

These pictures are so cute! Autumn is so beautiful! Say hi to Sarah and Alicia for me!

Amanda said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats! I can't believe its already been a month! We miss you all! Elliott misses Parker, expecially on Sunday! Love your blog name! Have a great Halloween