I know what you mean about trying to take pictures. I've been playing around with the settings on my camera, but it isn't very fancy. Like Katie said, it certainly helps when you have cute kids! Good luck with the move!
Way cute! I had no idea you had a blog. I just saw your comment on FB about moving so I was going to write you and saw you had a blog..so of course I had to come check it out:) Your kids are adorable. How you doing?
"Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves." — Gordon B. Hinckley
13 comments:
Laura! you did such a good job.... (it does help that your kids are absolutley darling!) I love Autumn's facial expressions- she is soooo adorable!
Your pictures turned out great! I can't believe how grown up your kids look. They sure are cute.
Way cute pics! You did an awesome job! What cute kids you have :)
Great pictures! I can't wait to hear how Seattle is!
love the y hat!
Thanks for the great posts. They are so so cute and seem to just be getting cuter. Good luck going to Seattle. I bet it's going to be awesome!
They grow up so fast! Sad I didn't make it to the Riverside get together... Looks like you had a good time!
I know what you mean about trying to take pictures. I've been playing around with the settings on my camera, but it isn't very fancy. Like Katie said, it certainly helps when you have cute kids!
Good luck with the move!
Point-n-shoot or not, these look great!
So cute! Parker looks so much like you it's crazy!!! :)
I still need to meet your kids in person!
Way cute! I had no idea you had a blog. I just saw your comment on FB about moving so I was going to write you and saw you had a blog..so of course I had to come check it out:)
Your kids are adorable. How you doing?
Those are great pictures! Autumn is so cute and I can't believe how big Parker is now!
Holy cow! They are adorable!!
Post a Comment