Saturday, May 2, 2009

Baby Paige (and Autumn Crawling)

My brother, Andrew, and his wife, Trena, just had a little baby girl on April 16. My sister Jill and I got to travel to Pocatello to see our new little niece before I left for Seattle. Little Paige is so cute and so tiny. After seeing Paige at ten days old, I can't believe how big Autumn is already! Parker got to play with his cousin, Jordan. Autumn got show show off her new army crawl, as seen below.


Jill, Parker, Autumn and I had so much fun. Thanks for letting us visit Andrew and Trena. Hopefully, we helped more than just got in the way!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks, Laura. We miss you guys a lot. The photos and thoughts did me good.

Andrew and Trena said...

thanks laura! thank you guys for coming. it was nice to have family here and to have help with jordan. love ya!