
Last Wednesday, we had the missionaries over for dinner. I wanted to write a quick note about it because it was the first time we have been able to have missionaries for dinner since we have been married. Parker enjoyed getting to sit next to them at dinner and he sang "I am a Child of God" for them. Now, he occasionally remembers to add the missionaries to his prayers without even being told. It was great to feel the spirit that the missionaries brought into our home and to be remind of the important role that we play in helping them to teach others the gospel.

2 comments:
growing up in Utah we had the missionaries to dinner once and I remember having them tract our door once. It was such a treat to be around them.
As a missionary it seemed like in the little branches or areas I served members couldn't look in a direction without seeing missionaries.
Its a blessing to our home whenever we can have them over.
holla....i miss having missionaries over for dinner.
Post a Comment