Last weekend, we got to drive down to Vancouver to see our little nephew, Adam, get baptized. It was a special day and we are so happy that we were able to be there. Adam is such a good kid. He is really smart and so funny. He is fun to play games with. We are so proud of him! My brother, John, and his wife, Emily, have such a cute little family. We are happy that we got to spend the weekend with them. I have included quite a few pictures. (Mostly, for my family that couldn't be there.) Parker had so much fun playing with his cousins and keeps asking to go to John and Emily's house. He particularly loved to play with Ryan. He followed him around most of the time (and I think Ryan liked playing with Parker as well).
Autumn and Kaylee
Ryan and Parker
April
Autumn chillin'
We had a picnic at a really cool park on Saturday afternoon.
Mount St. Helens (Yes, that is it way off in the distance)
Parker was wiped out after such a fun weekend with his cousins. (You know I love the sleeping in the car seat pictures!)
he looks pretty wiped out. glad you guys had fun. parker is so cute in the big family picture. i can't wait to see you guys again and see how much fun trev and parker boy will have together.
"Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves." — Gordon B. Hinckley
3 comments:
Such cute pictures. Wish we all could have been there.
thanks for sharing the pictures with us laura....looks like it was fun.... a special day for adam.
he looks pretty wiped out. glad you guys had fun. parker is so cute in the big family picture. i can't wait to see you guys again and see how much fun trev and parker boy will have together.
Post a Comment