On Friday, we went to the Tulip Festival in Mt. Vernon (about an hour north of us). We only stopped at one field, but drove by a few others. I am not sure these pictures do it justice. It was beautiful!
"Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves." — Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
Awesome Tulips!! That is so cool. I love Tulips and it's so sad that they last for such a short time.
I LOVE tulips! Those pics are awesome!
I'm jealous! That looks amazing! And I love the picture of both Parker and Autumn - SO cute!
BEAUTIFUL!!! sweet! Love you guys!
The blue bonnets have NOTHING on those tulips! And the kiddos are cute, too!
Post a Comment