Our upstairs neighbor took Parker, Autumn and I to a Dog Park. It is an off leash area for dogs to run around. It runs along a river and there are multiple areas for the dogs to get in the water, swim, and fetch tennis balls. There were all kinds of dogs there and Parker loved seeing them. He would just run up to the dogs and try to get them to chase him. He had no fear until one little dog did chase him and started barking. The dog was just trying to play, but Parker started crying. Of course, he was also nervous around the bigger dogs as well. I am not really a dog person, but it was a lot of fun.
"Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves." — Gordon B. Hinckley
No comments:
Post a Comment