Saturday, July 11, 2009

Back in The 'Vo

We made the trip back to Provo in one day this time. Luckily, it was pretty uneventful. We packed the car the night before, then got up early and left at about 6AM the next morning. After a long drive and a few stops, we rolled into Provo at about 8:30pm. Parker and Autumn never even cried! It was so fun to be 'home' and be in our very own place. The people who sublet our place while we were gone fixed it up a bit and even left us a little gift. Parker and Autumn remembered our home here and had fun playing with their old toys and running/crawling around. A few days later, Parker and our neighbor, James, were reunited. They picked up right where they left off.
I am amazed at how everything fell into place for our externship in Seattle. We found a great deal on a place for our whole family to stay, we found someone to sublet our place for the exact time that we were going to be gone and were able to be there for the Jones Family Seattle Trip. I am so grateful for everyone we met and all of the fun things we were able to do. We had a lot of fun with our little family and I really have come to love the Pacific Northwest and who knows? Maybe we will find our way back there again someday...

1 comment:

Allison said...

How nice that it worked out perfectly - it was obviously meant to be!


What cracks me up is we had the exact opposite experience. Ben did his internship in California during law school. I was pregnant and our insurance wouldn't let me deliver there. So he lived in CA and I lived in Utah for the summer, and he missed the birth of our twins as a result!