Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jones Family Fun in Seattle

Our last weekend in Seattle was the Seattle Marathon Weekend. All of Paul's family* gathered to watch Carin, Kevin and Lindsey run the marathon and Steven and Danelle run the half-marathon. It was pretty amazing to watch them cross the finish line. I just might feel motivated to do at least a half-marathon some day.

Some other activities from the weekend included: visiting Pike Place Market, a trip on the ferry to Bainbridge Island, lots of hotel pool fun, dinner at BJ's, a barbecue at our place in Bothell, a visit to the Seattle Temple, a Snoqualmie Falls hike, and Beach fun. It was so fun to be together with everyone! We love you all!

*Melissa, Trevor and Aaron were not able to come. We missed you guys!

1 comment:

jessica said...

Laura, I had no idea you had a blog. What cute kids. It's been a long time since Campus Plaza(I found you on Julia's blog). :)