Saturday, October 31, 2009

Assignments

I purchased a few preschool workbooks from the dollar store. Parker has worked on them on and off for a few months, but just recently he wants to do them all the time. He says he has some 'assignments' to do. Now he even pulls out his little toy desk and wants to sit at his desk to do his assignments. A few times he has wanted his teddy bear, Fuzzy, to be the one to help him with his work. So I have to hold Fuzzy and guide him through. If I fail to use Fuzzy's voice, he notices and stops what he is doing and says, 'Who said that? You or Fuzzy?'

He is so much fun and I am always amazed at how much he knows and can actually do.

2 comments:

Darci said...

I've been meaning to get Molly work books for a while. I'm glad to see that Parker likes them. That gives me more incentive to go buy one.

p.s. Thanks for your comment on FB, I've been meaning to relpy.

stephasauri said...

What a smart kid! That's so fun that he likes to learn!