We had a fun-filled Halloween this year. It started with the annual Law School Halloween Party (Below). It consisted of a pizza party and trick or treating to the law students carrels.We also attended a Halloween Party for kids put on by BYU in the Wilk. Parker decorated a pumpkin and played lots of games to get toys and treats. Autumn even got to fish.
We finished off our Halloween festivities with some traditional trick-or-treating. We stopped by the Nelson's home (from our mission), Jill and Ron's and finished off with Kim and Julie. Parker in Dad's clown outfit...maybe a future costume for this little guy!
cute costumes you guys! We miss you. I am going to add your blog to ours. We are rbandmb.blogspot.com I am excited to keep up with your lives. I can't believe that Parker can do all those "assignments" he is so smart!
"Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves." — Gordon B. Hinckley
2 comments:
holla....looks like a fun halloween. thanks for keeping up with the blogging... noone seems to do it anymore. love you guys
cute costumes you guys! We miss you. I am going to add your blog to ours. We are rbandmb.blogspot.com I am excited to keep up with your lives. I can't believe that Parker can do all those "assignments" he is so smart!
Post a Comment