We had a fun Thanksgiving at Jill and Ron's house. Of course, Parker and Autumn loved playing with the kids and roaming around the house, Nelson talked the boys into a few games of football in the backyard, and we waited all day for that little thermometer to pop out and tell us the turkey was done. We finally just took it out and ate it...it was done and really good, but pretty funny how long it took to cook. We had some fun rounds of 'The Great Dalmuti.' We missed Jill and Austin, who were traveling in Boston, but we had a fun group with Ron's parents and my brother, Mark.
"Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves." — Gordon B. Hinckley
1 comment:
I'm not sure what side of the family this is (or if he's an in-law) but Parker looks just like the guy in the last picture of this post!
Post a Comment