Very exciting! Congrats! You're braver than me! I told Michael we weren't going to have anymore after this one until I grew a third arm (sarcastically of course).
I don't know how I missed this post originally! How fun! What a cute baby! I wish we were closer too it would be so fun to have a good friend to go through everything with! Good luck we miss you guys!
"Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves." — Gordon B. Hinckley
20 comments:
Congrats!!! This time we will be far behind you guys....we wont be trying again till the fall 2010. holla!
CONGRATS! this time i'll be far behind you also! i wont be tryign until after i'm married! ;-) hahahahahahahahah HOLLA!
Very exciting! Congrats! You're braver than me! I told Michael we weren't going to have anymore after this one until I grew a third arm (sarcastically of course).
That is GREAT!!!
We are due the same week.
Now, you most definitely get a job in Seattle.
Congratulations!
That is so wonderful! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! We need to get together soon:)
Congrats, you are brave! That will be so fun though! I am just nervous for #3 for some reason, two is plenty busy :)
Congrats! I'll beat you by a few months and will let you know how 3 goes.
Oh, how fun for you guys! Fun for me too- Get a job in CA-
Love you Paul & Laura!
Congratulations!
Yes job in CA I think thats what you should do too!!!! Congrats !!
I don't know how I missed this post originally! How fun! What a cute baby! I wish we were closer too it would be so fun to have a good friend to go through everything with! Good luck we miss you guys!
wonderful!!!!!
Yeahhhh!
Congratulations, my friend!! Looks like another little girl! Heehee. I'm so happy for you.
So exciting!
Laura! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU and your adorable growing family! That is so exciting. I can't wait to meet the lil' one!!
Congrats on the new baby!! Very, very exciting.
So awesome! Hope you're feeling well!
Yea!!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment