When we got home and told Parker that the doctor told us that he was going to have a baby brother, he jumped up and down and said, "Yaaaaaaay!" And that pretty much sums up how we feel also.
"Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves." — Gordon B. Hinckley
11 comments:
Awww, congrats! How exciting!
THat is soo exciting for you guys.!
You, Briana and Sara are all preggy together.. How fun.
Yaaaaaaaay! That is great!
It is so fun we are due at the same time!We have our ultrasound this Friday.
Awwww, I'm so excited. I can't believe you are going to be a mother of 3! Lucky.
so exciting! That's so great!
Oh that is so exciting! Congrats! I'm thrilled for you!
Awesome. The best kind.
Congratulations!
Yay! Congrats! That is so exciting!
baby #3? CONGRATS~ :)
Congrats!! That is so awesome! Little brothers are the best so it will be fun for Parker and Autumn.
Post a Comment