The weekend of Lincoln's baby blessing, we moved into our new place. We had help from a lot of family and some very nice friends.
We just love our new place. It is at least twice as big as our old place, with 3 bedrooms, lots of closet space and an unfinished basement. It also has a fenced in back yard and it is on a cul de sac with a lot of kids. We love it! Parker and Autumn like having stairs and I just love the space. When we first moved in, I asked Parker if he liked our new house. He said, "You can't call it our new house, because that will take too long to say all the time. It is just our house." A few times Paul or I have continued to call it our new house, upon which he explains again why we can't call it that. He is so funny. Here are some pictures of us enjoying our new home.
While I am on on the treadmill...Parker and Autumn exercise too, Lincoln just hangs out.
These kids just love to lay down right next to Lincoln when he is on the ground.
My parents were in town for the baby blessing. Parker and Autumn had fun playing with them while they stayed with us.
I'm so glad when Daddy comes home! Paul had 6 weeks of training in Sandy. Those 4 ten hour days were long! This was our daily ritual for a while; running out to greet Dad.
Lounging with Dad
Playing in the back of the Car
Yes, that is Lincoln in the stroller. Don't worry it was just for pictures.

1 comment:
I can't believe how much you've done with a new baby---you're amazing! I'm glad your new house (don't tell Parker!) is so great for your family. Hooray for more space!
Post a Comment