Parker was riding his bike home from a friend's house, going on the side walk around the Cul-de-sac, when he got hit by a car backing out from their driveway. I was walking with Autumn in the street, holding Lincoln and heard the crunch and then screaming/yelling. I turned around to see Parker's bike under the wheel of a car and Parker was on the bike. Just thinking about it again makes my heart stop. Parker said he saw the car and was trying to stop. So, luckily, it only rolled over his front tire and knocked him over. The only casualty was the bike, which Parker was pretty upset about. We have great friends here and Parker has received three "I'm sorry you got ran over cards." Parker has been saying, "I got hit by a car and I'm still alive!" I will gladly sacrifice a bike and have my son happy and healthy. We love our little Parker and are so grateful that he was not hurt.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
A Big Scare
Parker was riding his bike home from a friend's house, going on the side walk around the Cul-de-sac, when he got hit by a car backing out from their driveway. I was walking with Autumn in the street, holding Lincoln and heard the crunch and then screaming/yelling. I turned around to see Parker's bike under the wheel of a car and Parker was on the bike. Just thinking about it again makes my heart stop. Parker said he saw the car and was trying to stop. So, luckily, it only rolled over his front tire and knocked him over. The only casualty was the bike, which Parker was pretty upset about. We have great friends here and Parker has received three "I'm sorry you got ran over cards." Parker has been saying, "I got hit by a car and I'm still alive!" I will gladly sacrifice a bike and have my son happy and healthy. We love our little Parker and are so grateful that he was not hurt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is so scary, I'm so sorry Laura! I'm glad he's okay.
OH MY GOODNESS!! SOOO SCARY!!! So glad he was protected and ended up ok. I bet that was an interesting phone call to Paul that day. Wow...
Oh my goodness!! I'm so glad he's okay!! What a miracle!
Post a Comment