Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's Official


Just in case you haven't heard, Paul passed the Bar! This past Wednesday Paul was sworn in to the Utah State Bar. He took an oath to uphold the constitution, among other things. We are so proud of his great accomplishment and very happy to finally be done! (These pictures are from the swearing in ceremony...Parker was at preschool)


5 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Congrats to Paul and you, Laura!!! It is a sacrifice for the whole family and I bet you are so proud!! Hopefully we will be following in your footsteps soon!! (May) and be done being students!! :) Congrats!

Victoria Blanchard said...

Yay! That's wonderful news! Looks like things are going well for you and your beautiful family! I love the cardboard cars---what a great idea!

Robnz Fam said...

Congratulations to all of you! What a great accomplishment. I'm so so excited for you!

Amanda said...

How wonderful! Congrats!

Jill Collier said...

Congrats, that is so exciting!