Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas season. We continued some of our little family traditions and starting out the Christmas break trying to find ways to give and serve. Although we don't have much and didn't even have too much time, it was wonderful to start our Christmas vacation right.

Paul, Parker, and I left for Houston on Christmas Eve with Paul's sister, Kim. We were able to celebrate the holiday with Paul's family in the warm weather. It is so fun to be together with everyone and play games, laugh, shop and eat. Thanks, everyone, for such a fun time! Here are some picture highlights:

New PJ's on Christmas Eve

Wii Boxing

Christmas Morning

Christmas Morning Again

Parker's Buddy, Brandon

Parker's Buddy, Jaben

Blockus!

The long awaited Transformers viewing

DDR

Christmas Dinner

It was Delicious!

Seriously Delicious!

Ping Pong at Aaron and Danelle's new house!

Pictures at the Arboretum

The Zoo!

$2 haircuts

Some were a little nervous


It was a fun and eventful trip. We even finished things off with a day of everyone getting sick! It gave us time to rest up before our trip back home.

7 comments:

barbaraence said...

Blokus is one of our favorites!! $2 haircuts? Where is this?

Emily said...

Fun times and great pictures. Laura, I have wanted to tell you how nice it was to see you a few weeks ago! I really had a great time visiting and catching up with you. Parker is such a cute little guy and Logan says to say "hi" to him. :) Hope this semester goes well for you guys. Let's get together again sometime soon!

Sarah said...

Hi Laura! It's Sarah Nance and to keep up with my reputation of blog-stalking, I thought I'd better look up your cute family and leave you a comment! :)

Your blog's great and you're more than welcome to see ours: http://jeffandsarahnance.blogspot.com/

Tonight was a great time at Bishop's. Have a great week!

Jill Rogers said...

Elliptical is warm and ready for you! :-) Come by ANY TIME! We'll have to let our boys play soon so we can WORK IT!

ThePalmers said...

Hi Laura!

Not sure if you remember me, but this is Amber (Ferrell) Palmer. We were in racquetball together at BYU. Anyway, I happened upon you blog from JoEllen's, and I wanted to say hello. Your little family is so so cute.

Leah said...

Laura! It's Sister Porter! I love that you guys have a blog... your baby is sooo cute! I found you through Brittani's blog. It's great to keep up with everyone this way!

The Christensens said...

you ned noo pichrs