
Parker is a Celtics fan.

Parker loves the utensil drawer. I let him play there while I am making dinner.

Parker loves oranges!
Just Parker being cute!
Parker's pants were a little too big. I looked over from the kitchen to see this...
A visit from Shelly...
And Goldie!
Parker's new favorite ride! This makes grocery shopping so much easier!
Parker's first instrument; the Kazoo!
Sorting the Laundry with Parker. It takes twice as long, but it is twice the fun!



6 comments:
Laura - he is just adorable!
He is such a cutie! He is growing up and getting into more and more fun things!!
I love the one with the Celtics hat and the one with the cute smile. His smile is so contagious.
We're going to miss seeing him!! But Trev and Parker will always be good buds!
lol That is so funny. Haylee throws the clothes out of the laundry basket too. And even though thoes carts at the store are a pain to push, they really help keep the kids busy. Jamal and Haylee both go in one when I go. Parker is getting so big and cute. Cant wait to see you all.
Wow, he's getting so big! We miss you guys!
He's growing fast and cute! Miss ya!
Post a Comment