Parker's crawl. For those of you who haven't seen it or just haven't seen it in a while, it is worth watching. It seems to get attention everywhere we go; people just can't get over it. It kind of resembles the crawl of a monkey. Sorry it is sideways.
And one more fun way that Parker just learned to get around. Thanks for the bike, Cullan! Sorry, this one is sideways too. I just love his head bobbing up and down!

4 comments:
He really crawls fast thought. He looks so cute riding his bike. I cant wait till Haylee can do that with hers.
He is so stinkin cute! we love the crawl! you guys are so lucky!
Parker is really cute! We need to get together soon so Parker and Jordan can play together! They would have so much fun!
That is the cutest crawl I've ever seen!
Post a Comment