Friday, February 29, 2008

Without Further Ado...


Yes, we are having another baby!

Don't let the ultrasound fool you, I am only 10 weeks along and the baby is only an inch and a half long. We are due on the 22nd of September. I just couldn't hold it in any longer. We are so excited for our new little one!

29 comments:

JoEllen said...

Woohoo! Congrats! Having 2 is a lot of fun. I hope you're feeling well...

Jenn said...

Wow! Congratulations! So they'll be almost exactly two years apart, huh? Awesome! Are you sick this time around?

EJNielsen said...

Congrats to all of you!

Ryan said...

Way to go! congratulations!

The Christensens said...

I can't believe you did not tell me on the phone today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for your family!

Brandy and Pauls Family said...

NO way. WE are so happy for you. Aww I hope its a girl. :)

Julia said...

yay! congrats!

Emily said...

Yea! What a sweet little picture. Best wishes to you both.

barbaraence said...

congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Laura, This was my first thought because Jill sent me the recipe and said- Check out Laura's blog and then Dad asked me if I had seen it yet so I had to come check if I was right! How exciting! I love you all-Kristin

Andrew and Trena said...

OH HOLLER! Im so excited for you guys... congratz!

Danelle said...

Congrats! Congrats! Thanks for blogging about it so we could all find out just as soon as possible. I'm just glad I check this thing ALL the time!

Carolyn said...

Just surfing thru Blogger and found you. Very nice Blog. Keep up the good work.

Carolyn

brittani c. said...

congrats!!! I'm so happy for you three!

Allison said...

Congrats! Our twins are exactly two years from our first. Enjoy the pregnancy - it is supposed to go by faster when you already have one to case after, right?/

Uffens Family said...

We are right on the same track Laura :) Congrats! It is so exciting!!! Hope you are feeling great!

Sabby said...

Congrat! I am sure this one will be just as cute as Parker!

Sabrina

Kendra | Our Homemade Happiness said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Have you been sick? Are you hoping for a boy or a girl this time?

Mike Nelson said...

MAAAAAN! i just found out yesterday!

Rebecca Jackson said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! How have you been feeling? If you need anything let me know, I would be more than happy to help in anyway!

Rosander said...

I'm so excited for you. I'm loving this blog thing so that I know what is going on in everyones lives. I miss you and it's fun to see what your up to and all the fun stuff that is going on in your life. I am really excited for you!!!!! Love ya Lindsay Baird Rosander

Cara said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! Congratulations!!

Robyn and Taft said...

yeah!! congrats you guys!

Lara said...

Congratulations you guys!! That is so great news!

Tim, Niccole, and Neva said...

Congrats guys! The 22nd is a cool day, but maybe you could try and have it on the 21st. Then you won't ever forget my birthday. hahaaaa! I know, that was lame.

Brey, Hillary, Leila & Lydia said...

Congrats! Our little one is coming any day now! Love, Hillary

Sidra said...

We heard the news, too! So exciting! Congratulations!
Scott & Sidra

Chizoma said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!