Monday, March 24, 2008

Quack Quack!



Practically everyday that the sun pokes through the clouds, Parker and I take a walk to the duck pond at BYU. He loves to listen to them and feed them. I love to get out of the house for a while.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Cute Laura! Gracie and I should come to the duck pond with you. I love how Parker is pointing to the duck, I bet he just loves this!

Tim, Niccole, and Neva said...

Cute pics! Looks like you guys are doing great.

barbaraence said...

Oh isn't it wonderful to get out of the house?!

Ryan said...

Are their still fish in the pond?

Melissa said...

Joneses we Miiissss you! Julie was telling us all about Parker's latest antics and how much fun she had hanging out with you guys. Love you guys!

Emily said...

We have loved going outside at our house too. It has been so nice to finally be outside. We are loving this time of year. Hope you guys are doing great!

Rosander said...

You are such a cute mom. I bet Parker loves that you do that. I need to be better about that kind of thing with Molly. I should take a lesson from you!