Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cousins!

A couple of weeks ago, we were able to spend the week with our niece and nephews. Jill and Ron went on a cruise and we got to watch their kids. Parker had fun playing with his cousins and having a bigger place to crawl around. I didn't take as many pictures as I should have (mostly at Chuck E Cheese), but I will give you an idea of what we did all week.

Nelson and Cullan came with Paul and I to our ward on Sunday morning. We don't have a Primary, so they played with Parker in Nursery during Sunday School and got to go to priesthood with Paul. They liked that, since they happened to give out cookies that day. On Monday, school was in session. Paul got up and made sure everyone was up on time and ready to go with lunches and all (Paul stayed on morning duty until he left on Thursday for the MWC tournament). I forgot to take Nelson to piano after school. Day 2 and I had already forgotten something (don't worry that was the only time). We made a trip to Chuck E Cheese for Family Home Evening, after Nelson gave us a great lesson. The rest of the school week was pretty similar, just throw in Young men's/Young Women's, scouts, American Idol, Austin skateboarding, Super Mario 3 on gameboy, Lauren texting, guitar hero, and playing with Parker. On the weekend, the boys went to see 'Horton Hears a Who' and Lauren went to see a movie with her friends. On Sunday morning, we all had fun playing a fun game of "I am the terror that flaps in the night," a made up hide and seek game. Cullan always seemed to come up with the best hiding places. Ron and Jill's return was delayed, so we got to hang out on Monday too.

The kids were really good and did everything they were asked to do. They helped me a lot with Parker, since I was still feeling pretty tired at that point. We had a lot of fun. We love you guys!






3 comments:

Jill said...

Awww Parker and Chuck E. What a 'Cheesy' smile!

Melissa said...

I almost died laughing at that Cheesy picture! Parker is the cutest thing!

Rosander said...

Sounds like it was fun... i would have forgotten everything! Good job on keeping everything going as well as you did!