




Just a few pictures from our happy Easter. We had a great Easter feast at Ron and Jill's house. We had quite the crowd: Ron, Jill, Lauren, Austin, Nelson, Cullan, Andrew, Trena, Jordan, Michael, Garrett, Kim, Paul, Parker and I. It was great to be with family on this special day. Ron and Jill made a fantastic meal and then we had an Easter egg hunt for the kids. Later, we played Mafia and Heads Up, Seven Up (well, three up). It was a lot of fun!

4 comments:
Parker is such a cute little boy! From the pictures I think he looks so much like you Laura, but I am sure he has some Paul in him :) How are you feeling? I hope you are doing well.
cute pictures! it was real fun being there with you guys on easter! Parker is so cute and is very smart! holla! go celtics!
So cute, I love Parkers little outfit. Glad you had a fun Easter!
Oh, and Parker left his blue sippy cup over here, sorry I just realized I hadnt told you!
You are going to the reuinion right?
Happy Easter! Parker looks so cute all dressed up. I love it. One day I hope we get a boy!
Post a Comment