Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Fun Game



Parker is easy to entertain with a camera. Lately, we have taken a lot of pictures of ourselves and then have fun looking at them on the back of the camera...Enjoy!

6 comments:

Michael Rogers said...

This is for Paul: fbijobs.gov

He'll understand. :-)

Rosander said...

so cute. It's amazing what will entertain kids hu? I love that they are amazed at the simple things in life. I really need to slow down and take a lesson form them most of the time.

Melissa said...

Look at all those teeth, Parker! I love the pic with the red and white striped shirt. How cute! We miss Parker's happy, happy smiles and funny tricks.

David said...

I really like the....what's the point, only a matter of time before this one gets deleted too.

Katie said...

Cute laura! I love these pictures. I especially like the one that you put of parker in teh striped shirt. Let's get together soon!

Leigh Harris said...

Hey Laura! How are you guys?! Congrats on the wee kiddos! How exciting. Parker is adorable. I saw you in your car a few weeks ago outside the law school when we were both picking up our hubbies..ha...how is law school going for paul? Ryan is graduating this month...finally! We move to Portland on the 26th! Scary, but exciting too. Well, it was great finding your blog. Here is our link:http://ryanandleighharris.blogspot.com/