Tuesday, April 22, 2008

California knows how to party!

I have been putting off posting about our trip to California because I took so many pictures and can't decide which ones to post. So I will attempt to narrow them down. My sister's kids had spring break a couple of weeks ago and they decided to spend it in California with my parents. Since Paul was going to be busy with finals, I decided to join them. Parker loved playing with his grandparents and all of his cousins. We loved the warm weather and Parker wanted to be outside, literally, all day! My family helped by taking turns pushing him in the stroller outside. Some of the exciting events were going to a friend's pool to swim, the beach, eating and shopping. It was a very fun and relaxing trip. It was good to be with family and just hang out.

Playing at Grandma and Grandpa's

Fun in the Sand

Parker and Mom at the Beach

Parker and Grandma at the Beach

Just loungin'

Lunch with my Dad at D'elia's, on his lunch break

Parker's favorite place to be...outside (He was happy just to sit in his stroller, as long as it was outside!)

Swimming

Playing with his cousin Haylee

One of Parker's favorite toys, Grandma's water table!

Up close

Eventually, he just wanted to climb inside.

Jill's birthday celebration!

Combined with Adam's birthday celebration!

Parker eating cake with Aunt Kristin.

Games with the cousins!
Isaiah, Nelson, April, Bella

Adam, Hannah, Brianna, Sydney, Ryan

Oh, and the Playoffs started!

6 comments:

Rosander said...

Sounds like a blast! I love being around family. There is just something about watching you parents as grandparents. I'm glad you got to go home.

Katie said...

Cute pics Laura! I love the picture of Parker loungin in the chair! That litte water table is so cute... is that what you were talking to me about? Isnt it great to vacation to cali? By the way, you are lookin darling in your summer clothes!

Uffens Family said...

Looks like such a fun trip and it is always a bonus to be with family! Glad you got to go home...excited to do it myself!

brittani c. said...

I love the family pictures. What a great time....oh, and I totally know about playoffs time. I hear all about it and it doesn't stop!

Andrew and Trena said...

holla! looks like you guys had tons of fun! Parker looks really cute in all the pictures! that chair pic is cute. we have been trying to get Jordan a little chair, but have not been successful finding one. good luck on finals paul! go celts!

Dave and Catherine said...

Wow, Parker is getting SO big! I can't believe it! I'll bet Paul's glad to have finals over... Where is he interning this summer?