Thursday, May 1, 2008

Boy or Girl?

On Monday, the 5th of May we get to have an ultrasound and find out whether we are having a boy or a girl. We have not had any specific feelings one way or the other, but judging by how big I feel, I would say we must be having twins! Of course we would be excited for another sweet little boy or for a precious little girl. At this time, we just want to give each of you the opportunity to take your pick. What do YOU think it will be? Leave us a comment and let us know. (For those of you who are not sure how to post a comment or may have had trouble in the past, just send me an email and I will post your guess for you.)

27 comments:

Laura said...

I thought that I should give my own official guess. I am going to say that it is a girl, final answer.

Laura said...

The Haws family votes girl.

barbaraence said...

Girl!

Jill Rogers said...

I think it'll be a BABY!

JK. I'm gonna say BOY. Mostly because nobody else has.

The Christensens said...

I guess it is a girl. I don't know why really. Not because you already have a boy but just because I think so.

Andrew and Trena said...

Trena thinks girl.
Andrew thinks boy.

Katie said...

Little boy~

Laura said...

Kim says,
I am going with Autumn in the Autumn, baby!

Ryan said...

Boy.

Emily said...

How exciting...let's go with: Girl. :)

Jill said...

My guess is a Boy.

Danelle said...

Umm I will guess boy. I changed my mind at the last second and I may regret it.

Anonymous said...

Girl! Congrats, by the way!

We should get together sometime!

Rebecca Jackson said...

We're going to guess a girl.

Laura said...

Brent and Barbara are in agreement that it is a girl.

Anonymous said...

My son will be a boy, not a daughter.

EJNielsen said...

I say girl but if Eric says boy do we still win? :) Whatcha donin' this summer? We'll be in town in July and would love to see ya!

Dave and Catherine said...

I have no idea at all.

One thing that could be fun is to create a baby pool online at http://expectnet.com/. Some friends of ours have done it: everyone guesses sex, weight, height, birthday, & time, & then the program assigns points to help you figure out the winner!

David said...

out door plumbing

Andrew and Trena said...

since you are going to have your ultra sound on may 5th (jacobs birthday) i will re-iterate that i (andrew) think all signs point towards a boy. haha

Unknown said...

Kristin says it's a boy and his name is PJ the 2nd.

Mike says it's a boy and his anme is Hyrum Pratt Jones.

Rosander said...

I say boy! good luck, this is always such a fun appointment ether way. Love ya.

Danelle said...

Kevin-boy
Carin-girl
Kaitlin-boy
Brandon-girl
Lauren-"I think boy but I hope girl"
Madison-girl

Melissa said...

I was going to say girl all the way, but since Laura is guessing girl, I'm going to have to say boy. he he!

Laura said...

Grandma Dorene says girl, or twins, if twins, boy and girl

Grandpa Jeff says boy

Laura said...

Julie says boy

Jill said...

I have to put my kids guesses.
Austin-Boy
Nelson-Girl
Cullan-Boy
Ron-Baby