Well, i've never been a good guesser! I always get it wrong even with my own... always wrong. I'm so excited for you! We love girls at our house good thing because in 12 weeks we'll have one more! Congrats:)
So fun! Girls are blast...since that is all we know here in our house! We could not be happier for you...we find out in a few...no idea either way! But still so exciting!
"Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves." — Gordon B. Hinckley
17 comments:
YA NOW I CAN PAST HAYLEE CLOTHES TO YOU HOLLAR!!!!
What do I win????!!!!
Yahoo!!
Yea!! That is so fun and exciting. I knew I should have guessed girl. :)
CONGRATS!! How exciting! I can't wait to see what you guys decide to name her. I'm sure she'll be SUPER sweet!
Yah! We are excited! I should have guessed girl too! Nelson wins!
congrats!
Congratulations! We love girls!
Scott & Sidra
Baby Autumn?! We can't wait to meet her (but of course we will, because its much too early for her to come)!
Yeah! I am soooo excited for you! I am glad it is a girl, it is going to be sooo fun!
So for some reason i thought you already knew you were havong a girl... Congrats. I hope she has Parkers cheeks!
I'm happiest for Parker. Now that you are getting a girl, you can start treating Parker like a boy.
Well, i've never been a good guesser! I always get it wrong even with my own... always wrong. I'm so excited for you! We love girls at our house good thing because in 12 weeks we'll have one more! Congrats:)
Parker is going to have a little sister? Girls are so sweet. It's time to buy some pink :)
So fun! Girls are blast...since that is all we know here in our house! We could not be happier for you...we find out in a few...no idea either way! But still so exciting!
I'm so excited for you guys!! and Parker is looking so old! my goodness--what a cutie though.
Congratulations!!! how exciting!!!
Post a Comment