The first is a trip to the mall to "ride" the fun cars! Parker is happy to just sit in them and hold the steering wheel, so I don't even put money in (Besides I never have any quarters and Parker is such a chicken that I am pretty sure he would get scared if the cars started moving).

Our latest field trip, (today), was a little drive down to the pet store. Here are some pictures of Parker with the cute little puppies, although he preferred watching the fish.
Of course, I usually have to make a few stops of my own. Parker scored these sweet sunglasses on a particularly trying day at JoAnn's.
This past Sunday afternoon, Paul and I took Parker up to Bridal Veil Falls. It was a really nice day and it was fun to just be together as a family, now that things are finally starting to slow down for the summer.




9 comments:
Oh that cracked me up about Parker being chicken if the cars started moving. It's like a free 'Disneyland' for him!
Awesome ideas! You are so creative!
Nice shades Parker.
Love you
That's a good idea to go to the pet store with the little guy. The cars look fun too! Parker is just getting cuter and cuter.
I'm so glad that things will be slowing down a little for you guys this summer. It will be perfect for a little preparation for little baby girl coming sooon! Looks like you guys are having so much fun. The blog looks GREAT!!
Parker looks so cute in a hat! Fun pictures Laura, and I like your blog template! Looks like you have been having fun with things slowing down!
Nice to get out of the house hu? I think we are going a little stir crazy! Looks like fun.
parker looks cool with his new sunglasses! Jordan wants some of his own now....ha ha.....we do the same things with Jordan....he always wants to go outside!
Thanks for the ideas! We're going to take Braden to the pet store today!
Post a Comment