Monday, May 26, 2008

Little Helper



Parker loves the kitchen. He can be easily entertained when I let him "help" me make dinner. He just stirred this pasta sauce around for about 20 minutes. Of course, he took a few spoonfuls in between. We have also been told that he spends most of his time in nursery at the play kitchen.

In other news, Parker's walking continues to get better. By Thursday, he was getting up by himself in the middle of the room to start walking. He loved showing off his walking skills at church yesterday. It is exciting to see him choose to walk on his own and take quite a few more steps.

Life has definitely slowed down a bit here and it has been fun to have time to get together with friends and just spend time together as a family. Life is good.

9 comments:

The Christensens said...

Cute hair cut. When did you do that!

Melissa said...

Sous chef Parker! He looks totally in his element. I'm so glad that it's summer and even though you're busy that Paul at least doesn't have to be studying all the time! :-) Your hair looks so cute. I'm counting down the days til the Cali trip!

Victoria Blanchard said...

I love your hair! Cute cut! Parker is cute as always! Say hi to Sarah, Alicia, Megan, and *Autumn* for me!

Katie said...

Cute picture of the cooks in the house! Did you cut your hair... Yes, I think you did, I love it!
(are you going to be going to the library next week?)

Jill said...

What a cute little man!! It's so good that you teach him that it's ok for a guy to cook. His future wife will love you for that.

brittani c. said...

Parker is getting so big. What a good little chef/baker he is going to be!

Danielle said...

Don't you love how "helpful" kids are? Parker loves to help me make cookies, but sometimes it is really....frustrating. Your little Parker looks so much like you, it's crazy! So, when are we going to hang out?

Rosander said...

That is so good. Maybe he will be a chef when he grows up. Molly just walks around the kitchen and screams when I cook dinner. Maybe I should try to get her more involved.

Emily said...

That's so exciting to hear how well he's walking! And these pictures are just too cute. I love "little helpers." ;)