Our ward had a whiffle ball activity a couple of weeks ago. It was a lot of fun, but there weren't many people there, so I got roped into playing. It was fun, but I was really sprinting to get to those bases. I learned my lesson that night when I had to wake Paul up in the middle of the night to help me get out of bed to go to the bathroom. I really couldn't move. I have been very careful since then.Parker brought his own bat and ball and had fun walking around. Here he is in the outfield with Dad.
I took this video of Parker yesterday, so you can get an idea of how much he is walking these days. I have to a little more chasing, but a lot less carrying, so it has been really good. He has been learning some soccer skills, now that he can walk.

9 comments:
Parker's sweet
Wow he is walking even better than last week!
Parker has some serious skills. Lookin good Parker!
Look at that his a Pro!!! GO Parker!!!For someone that just started walking his walk well.
Parker is so fast! I can't believe what a great walker he is! It's so fun to watch!
Wow he has really taken off! You're a brave woman playing whiffle ball. Sounds like fun, what a good sport!
Hey La La-
Why isn't there a picture of you playing whiffle ball? Come ON!
Good Job Parker. Way to go-now that you can walk why not run too, right?
What a BIG little man! He's gonna be the next family jock.
holla! Parker looks like an expert. He's running everywhere! We are planning on coming down for the baptism so it will be fun for Jordan and Parker to play with each other. holla! Celtics!
Post a Comment