Monday, February 18, 2008

Where is the dinosaur?

I have been able to watch Parker's cousin, Trevor, a couple of times a week for the last little while. They are starting to have a lot of fun together. Sometimes they laugh and laugh at each other and other times they do their own thing. I thought that this was pretty funny.




We are so sad that Trevor and his parents are leaving us for Texas, but we are happy for them!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so funny! What goofy boys they are! So sad that there will no longer be any hide-the-dinosaur-in-the-pants kind of days. Do you think we can teach Evan that trick? :0)

Brandy and Pauls Family said...

That is so so funny!!

The Christensens said...

McKenna watching and laughing with me.
That was funny!

Danelle said...

That was awesome. Did you teach Parker that?

The Murdocks said...

He is so cute!
I tagged you. Check out my blog if you want. No pressre, I know tags can be annoying. haha

brittani c. said...

love it! I like dinosaurs too.

Kate said...

I found your blog! :) We have a mission blog. Let me know if you want rights to post on it. ohioclevelandmission.blogspot.com
Barlow

Ryan said...

cute! Love the video

Ami said...

hey Laura! This is Ami Moffitt! I saw your blog on someone else's site. It looks like things are going well. Things are good with us. We are living in CT and working in NYC. Check us out at http://yuppyville.blogspot.com