While Paul was off traveling in the Big Apple, Parker and I got to go to the opening BYU football game. Parker and I both did great, but we had help from my sister, Jill and her two boys, Austin and Nelson. It was so fun to see Parker get so excited about everything around him, the band, the cheerleaders, the fans cheering, the food and of course, the game. He does a great BYU fight song (with all of the motions) and loves to see Cosmo (just not up close, he got a little scared). It has been so funny to see how he has turned into a BYU football fanatic ever since then. He sleeps with his BYU football blanket every night, wants to read his BYU football book a zillion times a day (along with singing the fight song, which is printed in the back), play catch with his BYU football, watch the BYU commercials on the web site, gets excited any time we get any where close to the Lavell Edwards Stadium, and asks almost every day if we are going to a BYU Football Game (which he pronounces 'EIU Bootball Game'). When he wakes up in the morning or from his nap, he usually talks in his bed for a while. It is now quite common to hear him say, 'B...Y...U..Cougars' (the chant from the stadium) or to shout 'Go Cougars.' He really is quite hooked on it, and we couldn't be prouder.




Our next little adventure was a trip to downtown Provo, to watch the big tractors and trucks. We camped out on the opposite side of the street, where they are getting ready to build a new Bank Building. Parker has his little truck and loaded it up with rocks while the big trucks across the street were being loaded. It was a good 45 minutes of entertainment.Parker has really enjoyed James, our new neighbor. They play together just about every day. His Mom and I take turns watching them and are able to have a little more time to get things done around the house. It is great! Here are Parker and James dancing with 'Hop on Pop' and 'Fuzzy.'

8 comments:
Parker is getting so big! :) I am so excited for your baby girl to come!
So cute! Good luck with labor!
I can't believe it's already time for you to deliver!! I'm sure Parker will be a great big brother. Good luck with everything!
You are teaching your kid right. Go Cougs!
You are a good woman. I'm totally the opposite. I was waiting for Stella to get here to go and do fun stuff. What a good mom you are and Parker is a lucky boy!
ahhh, you are such a good mom. I hope all goes well with the new baby. Call me when you are all recouperated (sp?)
Congrats on little Autumn! Can't wait to see pics. I love the name...it's the best season. What a great idea for her name!
These are so cute- now post some pictures of Autumn right now!! It's easy, quick and many of us are dying to see her.
Post a Comment