Sunday, November 9, 2008

Autumn's Baby Blessing

On the 2nd of November, Paul was able to bless our little girl, Autumn Dorene. We are so grateful for those who were able to be there and we missed those who couldn't. It was a beautiful blessing and I wish that I could remember all that was said. The thing that I do remember was that she was blessed to have a close relationship with her mother. I feel so lucky to have this little girl in my life and pray that I will be close to her throughout her life.

Mostly, I just wanted to post some more pictures of our little Autumn on her special day, in the dress that I made for her. Enjoy!







14 comments:

Melissa said...

She looks so pretty. You did such a good job on the dress - it was perfect! We had so much fun visiting you guys and hope we can see you again sooooon. I'm sure Autumn is already changing and getting cuter and cuter by the day. See you in Seattle??? ;)

EJNielsen said...

You made that?! It's beautiful! What a special day for your family. We miss you all.

Ryan said...

congrats! What a cute family.

Danelle said...

Good Job! I hadn't even heard that you made her cute little dress. You are too good girl. She looks so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed that you made her cute little dress! Baby clothes intimidate me! You have a sweet family.

brittani c. said...

I never knew that you had such a talent for sewing! Are those petal sleeves on that dress? She looks beautiful. :) I like how you are all trying to cooperate to get that family photo taken on her blessing day!

Jill Collier said...

She looks so sweet! Girls are fun to have, huh!

Rosander said...

So if we ever have another baby and it's a girl... I'm calling you to make the blessing dress. That is so dang cute!

Andrew and Trena said...

Cute pics of autumn! Jordan has not slept in the bed yet....we just set it up today and we wont have him sleep in in until we get back from trenas moms after thanksgiving.

The Murdocks said...

She is so cute!!! Her dress is beautiful! Great job! Will you be home for Christmas? I wonder if I will get to see her.
Brieann

Unknown said...

Laura, I can't believe you made the dress. I didn't even know til I read this(need to bust Mom on that one). Anyway- you guys look great. Love you

Shelly Hyde said...

What a little doll. She is so pretty.

DeEsta said...

What a sweetheart! Seeing her cute pictures makes me even more excited for the day we bless our little girl!

Albertson Family said...

what a doll, she is so cute!