Saturday, November 22, 2008

Two Months!



Our little girl had her 2 month appointment this last week. Time sure does fly when you are having fun! I couldn't decide which picture to post, so I put all of them.

She weighed in at 13 1/2 pounds (97th percentile) and measured in at 24.4 inches (98th percentile). She is a sweet little baby, who hardly ever cries. We sure are lucky to have her!

6 comments:

Jill Collier said...

She is so cute and thats great she has been a sweet baby!

Danelle said...

Wow she really is looking older and still very cute of course. I can't wait to meet her in a few weeks.

Rosander said...

That is so crazy! It seems like you just had her. 2 months has gone by fast!

Mike Nelson said...

i like this slide show

Melissa said...

I like the new look on the blog. Autumn is so sweet! I was just looking back at the blessing pictures too, and she is just changing and growing. I love the up close pictures, she has such a cute little face! We had so much fun visiting you guys and Trevor loves Parker! Wish we were seeing you guys at Christmas, but I guess we'll have to plan on something later in the year. The marathon, I guess. :-) Give those kiddos a hug for us!

Unknown said...

She"s a SWEETIE!!!!! She's a CUTIE!!!! Grandma N