To know How I can return to Him.
For loving parents who taught me about Jesus and the purpose of this life.
For 5 brothers and 3 sisters that I loved growing up with and still laugh with.
For the agency to make choices and learn from them.
For the opportunity to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with others (There is no greater joy).
For the Scriptures and personal revelation that have led me to where I am today.
For a loving husband who is so patient, hardworking and funny.
For my husband's family, who have taken me in as one of their own and even put up with me when I am way too competitive (I really am trying to be better).
For a husband who loves being a father.
For the opportunity to be a mother.
For a son who says 'thank you mommy' when I give him something he has asked for.
For a baby girl who smiles when she wakes up in the morning, even though she has not eaten in 9 hours.
For Thanksgiving, we had a chance to go to Grand Junction to see the Paul's parents. It was so fun to just be with family for the holiday; to have fun and just relax. Some highlights: Tour of the new house (which is perfect and beautifully decorated), Fabulous Thanksgiving Dinner (Thanks for brining the turkey, Kim), TV ('The Closer' marathon, some 'Law and Order', Pride and Prejudice and football), Early morning shopping (for Brent and Barbs; later morning shopping for me), Nutcracker Ballet (for the girls), A trip to the Mall (Mostly just Parker riding the train and playing in the play area), Parker playing football, snakes, cars, shapes cards, etc(sorry he was so fussy that weekend), Double date with the In Laws to see the James Bond movie (thanks for watching the kiddos, Kim), Sunday morning church with talks by Brent and Barbs (They were seriously amazing and left me trying to be a little more reverent...and wishing Parker had been a little more reverent), A birthday celebration (Happy 60th to you know who...Or 61st?!), and we finished it all off with a relaxing drive home (both Parker and Autumn slept most of the way).

3 comments:
What a great list! Your kids are really cute!
Laura, the Jones fam is both lucky and happy to have you...are you softening up on the competitiveness because of the string of bitter defeats? I can ease up.
i enjoyed ur list... especially the 5 awesome brothers part :-P hahah ok it didnt say awesome but yea :)
Post a Comment