Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Picture Update

Well, I am giving you a picture update of the past month (minus the stuff I have already posted). I just have a lot of pictures that I want to show. So, Enjoy!

Paul's 27th Birthday! It was a very busy day for him, but I did sneak in, decorate his carrel and leave him an apple pie to share with his friends.

Parker tries to make Autumn smile. He usually says 'Goo Goo Goo Girl,' with a cheesy smile. (sometimes she actually smiles back...so cute!)

Parker, playing football. Do you like his 'helmet?'

I just think that Parker looks so cute when he is sleeping.

Parker's first BYU Basketball game this season. Funny thing...He can sit through a 4 hour football game, but didn't do as well in a 2 hour basketball game.
Julie was in town! (He wanted to sit there, in front of all of us, by himself.)

Parker's new football gear; a helmet, jersey and pads! Thanks Julie!

BYU vs. Utah
Parker and Autumn were both in Cougar gear, but unfortunately it didn't help the Cougs this time.

A day at the park...If you know Parker, then you know this was big...he climbed up all by himself! Then called for help when he got this far.

Love the Beanie!

I had to put this picture because I think she looks so big!

Parker was a Wiseman in our ward's Christmas program.

Parker and James

Cars at the Mall

Our first snow play day. I haven't played in the snow like that since I was a kid. It was so fun. Parker liked it too, but he could barely move in his snow clothes.Parker loves to eat frozen corn.

Autumn is really liking her baby gym these days.

5 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

Great pics! I hope I get to see you in Utah next week! Autumn and Parker are so cute!

Mike Nelson said...

cool pics! I liek parkers football gear!

Danielle said...

Fun update!
Autumn is such a pretty little baby.

Kasaundra said...

OH my goodness you've got a beautiful family!

Jill Collier said...

What cute pictures, Autumn is looking so big! Our baby, Bailey, is growing so fast too, I wish they wouldn't!