Paul finished his finals on Monday. He is now officially halfway done with Law School! We hadn't seen him very much for the past 2 weeks. Now he reluctantly leaves for work slightly before noon and is home in time to eat dinner, if not to help make dinner. Parker has loved having his Dad around again... Paul stayed home pretty much all day Tuesday and played with Parker. Paul and I went on a date on Wednesday night; just the two of us! We went to dinner and a movie and did a little last minute Christmas shopping. (Parker and Autumn were able to have fun with their cousins at Jill and Ron's house.) We are both glad that we made it through the semester and are now enjoying some down time!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Snow what's that? Looks like you are all having so much fun! Parker is such a big boy and well I just can't believe how adorable Autumn is.
Hope you have a wonderful holiday break!
Love
the Alfreds
Cute!!
Um, are those my black pants?
What a fun time you all have been having with Paul after finals. I can tell that you are taking good advantage of having him (and the computer!) around a little more to share with us the pics of all the goings on of the Joneses. I can't believe that Autumn rolled over. She can't be getting that big and strong yet!! She's so beautiful. And I'm so proud of Parker for climbing up the playground. That didn't look like an easy climb! We really wish we were hanging with you all this week, but hope that you are having so much fun with your fam Laura. They are lucky to have you guys! Trevor LOVED the presents from Parker. Thanks!!!! Love you guys!
Elder Jones, Elder Rigby here. I'm just checking in on my greenie. I found your blog site on the mission blog site. It's good to see that your family is doing so well. Just wanted to say hi.
Wow! That is amazing! Good for him, and good for you! Just think you are on the way down the hill!!!! Way to go guy! Congrats!
The picture of Paul in Parker's toddler bed cracks me up! He must be tired from finals!
Post a Comment