Paul's friend from Law School is living up here for a Summer Internship as well. He and his family only live a few minutes from us and we had them over for a BBQ. It was a lot of fun. Parker loved playing with their 5 year old, Josh.
We went to the Woodland Park Zoo. It was a perfect day for the Zoo. Overcast, but no rain and the sun peeked through the clouds occasionally. I am posting a few pics of our favorite animal sightings.
We also went to Ballard Locks. Locks are kind of like elevators for water vessels. It was awesome to see how the ships and boats were lowered from the river down to sea level and vice versa.
We saw Snoqualmie Falls. The Falls were beautiful, but Parker fell asleep before we got there and didn't wake up until we got home, which was actually bed time. Crazy kid! He has been on a crazy nap schedule lately and it usually ends up with us staying up late with him. We took a picture of him at the Falls, so he would know that we did actually go.

3 comments:
You guys do so many fun things!! I've only been to Seattle once, but I loved it! It's so pretty there and I didn't know there was so much to do!!
Looks like a lot of fun! I love that you took a pic of him even we he was sleeping. LOL!
You are having such great adventures! I love the Seattle area! Hope things are going well for you all!
Post a Comment