Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fun Stuff

Building a Snowman in April

 Family Home Evening; Building a Boat like Nephi, then riding in it


 Playing outside, getting wet and spraying ants

 Stake Preparedness Fair





 Pirate Adventure at Macey's







 Julie was in Town!

 Stadium of Fire Talent Search Show for Date Night

 Our Big tree got cut down!


 Movie Night (on the computer)

 The Museum of Peoples and Cultures at BYU


 Splashing in Puddles


More Storytime at Barnes & Noble



Our little Doctor


 
Trafalga Fun








1 comment:

Jen and Ty said...

Hey Laura-
I don't know if you remember me. My name is Jen Martin (Ty is my husband) and we lived in your married ward at BYU in 2007-2008. We are good friends with the Birks and my husband is an attorney too. I was just looking at your blog and saw that you had a Stake Preparedness Fair. I am in the middle of planning one right now and was wondering if you could tell me what you did for it. Did you just attend or did you help plan it? Did you have workshops or booths and what were the topics? Sorry to be so nosy...but I would love to know what your stake did!

If you have a chance to email me back, I would appreciate it so much. My email is jennifergailmartin@gmail.com.

You have the cutest family. I am jealous you get to stay in Provo. I miss it there!
Thanks so much,
Jen